AUGUSTA — A Rome woman was sentenced Monday to four years in prison with all but one year suspended and two years of probation after pleading guilty to operating under the influence and aggravated operating after habitual offender status.
Marie I. Sessum, 56, had previous convictions for both offenses. The latest occurred July 1 in Oakland. At Monday’s hearing in Kennebec County Superior Court, she also was fined $3,100 and her driver’s license and registration privileges were suspended for six years.
Several other people were sentenced in separate hearings in Kennebec County Superior Court on Monday and Tuesday:
* June Dyan Allan, 41, of Waterville, OUI, July 21 in Winslow; $500 fine, 90-day license suspension.
* Amanda J. Bachelder, 32, of Mount Vernon, operating after habitual offender revocation May 30 in Manchester; 30-day jail sentence to be served in the alternative sentencing program, $500 fine.
* Randi J. Burns. 31, of Waterville, OUI and assault Aug. 22 in Waterville; 96-hour jail sentence, $600 fine, 90-day license suspension.
* Derek Calden, 21, of Richmond, criminal mischief March 14 in Chelsea; $200 fine.
* Tiffany C.E. Carter, 25, of Waterville, OUI Aug. 30 in Waterville; 96-hour jail sentence, $600 fine, 90-day license suspension.
* Kerri Coderre, 30, of Waterville, domestic violence assault May 22, 2011, in Sidney; 60-day jail sentence.
* Adam C. Cottle, 50, of South Gardiner, OUI, Aug. 28 in Augusta; $600 fine, 90-day license suspension.
* Jacob B. Dolley, 25, of West Gardiner, OUI, Aug. 11 in Gardiner; 10-day jail sentence, $700 fine, three-year license and registration suspension.
* Mitchell W. Gilley, 43, of Waterville, assault and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, physical force Sept. 4 in Winslow; six-month jail sentence concurrent to a six-month probation revocation, $300 fine, $200 restitution.
* Rodney R. Lacroix, 24, of Waterville, operating while license suspended or revoked July 5 in Waterville; $250 fine.
* Anne Lever, 48, of Waterville, OUI, May 4 in Waterville; 10-day jail sentence, $700 fine, three-year license and registration suspension.
* Robert R. Moore III, 24, of Waterville, assault July 29 in Monmouth; $300 fine.
* Jesse Morey, 22, of Lisbon, cultivating marijuana July 27 in Litchfield; $500 fine.
* Steven Morin, 23, of Augusta, disorderly conduct, fighting Sept. 27 in Augusta; $300 fine.
* Lee Nelson, 32, of Rome, domestic violence terrorizing June 23 in Readfield; 180-day all suspended jail sentence, one-year probation.
* Ron E. Poore, 28, of Gardiner, attaching false plates and operating while license suspended or revoked June 21 in Waterville; 15-day jail sentence, $500 fine.
* Samuel Ryan Smith, 22, of Randolph, criminal threatening July 14 in Augusta; six-month jail sentence.
* Gary S. Wallace, 45, of Gardiner, domestic violence assault Oct. 22 in Augusta; four-month jail sentence.