RICHMOND — Firefighters extinguished a fire at a Sled Street residence Wednesday night.

No injuries were reported in the fire in a mobile home at 2 Sled St., according to Fire Chief Matthew Roberge.

The fire, reported just after 7 p.m., was contained to a small room of the home.

“I’m proud of the crew for putting the fire out quickly,” Roberge said after the fire was extinguished.

Firefighters were at the scene, just off Route 24, for about an hour.

Roberge said four people lived in the home, which, according to the town’s property database, is owned by Paul Thurlow.

The fire chief said the residents weren’t going to spend the night at the home but would be able to return to live there soon, after the minor smoke and other damage to the room where the fire took place is cleaned up.

Richmond, Bowdoin, Bowdoinham and Dresden firefighters responded to the emergency call.

Roberge said the fire appeared to be electrical-related.