Homeowner Barry Dolley speaks with Waterville firefighter Lt. John Gromek as other firefighters extinquish fire in the attic portion of Dolley’s home on Sunday. Dolley said he was working in the home earlier and said sparks from a grinder may have ignited cellulose insulation. No injuries were reported and damage was contained to the attic, according to firefighters.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.