SKOWHEGAN — The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency Administrator Juan M. Garcia announced Tuesday that producers have until today, to apply for assistance for 2011 crop losses under the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments Program. The program provides crop disaster assistance payments to eligible producers on farms that have incurred crop production or quality losses.

For more information about the Farm Service Agency’s disaster assistance programs, visit the Somerset County FSA office or

Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.