The cause of a fire Tuesday night on Weld Road in Wilton was electrical, according to the Wilton Fire Chief.

Fire Chief Sonny Dunham said a shorted plug switch was the cause of the fire at 624 Weld Road. The home belongs to Randall Gordon.

Damage to the house was minimal and no injuries were reported, officials said.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.