Troy Fire Chief Larry Raymond, front, and firefighter Jerret Roy haul hoses past a smoldering mobile home, off U.S. Route 202, that was destroyed on Saturday. Raymond said the mobile home, owned by Margaret Henderson, was reported on fire at 2:30 p.m. He said the structure was used to store personal items, clothes and household goods. The State Fire Marshal’s Office has been called to determnine a cause. There were no injuries. It was the second major fire in a week in Troy.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.

Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel news

Get news and events from your towns in your inbox every Friday.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.