ORONO — Firefighters believe arson is the cause of a fire that damaged a University of Maine fraternity house last week.

The attic caught on fire of the Phi Kappa Sigma house in Orono on Friday.

No one was hurt, but 14 people who live in the house, can’t stay there right now.

WABI-TV reports the state Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating.

Augusta and Waterville news

Get news and events from your towns in your inbox every Friday.


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.