Lewiston firefighters respond Thursday afternoon to a report of smoke coming from a window of motor home at 7 Russell St. at about 4:45 p.m. Fire officials said it appeared that a curtain caught fire inside a bedroom, but the man who lives there was able to douse it himself. The flames were out when fire crews arrived and no one was hurt. Christopher Williams/Sun Journal


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.