WINSLOW — A fire Tuesday afternoon destroyed a detached garage at a house on Taylor Road in Winslow.

Chief Ronnie Rodriguez of the Winslow Fire Department said the blaze was accidental and caused no damage to the house, about 50 feet from the 36-by-50-foot garage. No injuries were reported.

“It was a total loss to the garage,” Rodriguez said. “The fire was under control within 30 minutes.”

Firefighters from Waterville and Vassalboro also responded to blaze.

Comments are not available on this story.