Sign In:


PORTLAND PRESS HERALD DARKROOM
Gardiner fire folo

/

Helpful tips...

esc button

Use the LEFT / RIGHT keys to navigate the Darkroom

esc button

Use the UP key to show captions

esc button

Use the DOWN key to hide captions

esc button

Use the ESC key to close Darkroom

Find other amazing Darkroom photos below

+ Load More Galleries
close x
  • Hide
    Gardiner fire folo - Photo by Elise Klysa | of | Share this photo

    Sharon Geroux wipes her brow Monday as she looks at the damage done to her beauty salon following a fire on Aug. 15 on 33 Spring St. in Gardiner. Geroux and her husband, Richard, reflected in the mirror, lived in one of the apartment building's units. Other units were occupied by Sharon's mother, her daughter and grandson, and another family.

    Show
  • Hide
    Gardiner fire folo - Photo by Elise Klysa | of | Share this photo

    Fire heavily damaged this bathroom and living space, shown on Monday, in the apartment building owned by Sharon and Richard Geroux in Gardiner. The fire started in the front of the home before sweeping through the bathroom.

    Show
  • Hide
    Gardiner fire folo - Photo by Elise Klysa | of | Share this photo

    Richard Geroux stands Monday in the kitchen of his 33 Spring St. apartment building that was heavily damaged by fire on Aug. 15. The floor and other parts of the kitchen were covered in soot following the fire.

    Show
  • Hide
    Gardiner fire folo - Photo by Elise Klysa | of | Share this photo

    Sharon Geroux displays a Christmas tree on Monday that she keeps up all year. The ornaments are a total loss due to smoke damage from an Aug. 15 fire at her Spring Street, Gardiner home. She said the ornaments made by her family and customers are irreplaceable.

    Show