MONMOUTH — Firefighters are responding to a working chimney fire at 61 Neal Lane, a camp road.

The emergency call came in at 5:30 p.m. this evening.

Dispatch said all four people who were in the residence are safe and out of the building. No further information is available at this time.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.