Oakland Deputy Fire Chief Hardy Taylor extinguishes flames sparked  after a Libby Hill resident improperly disposed of hot ashes on Tuesday. Fire Chief Dave Coughlin said people need to use caution when getting rid of ashes and coals. “Everything is so dry due to the lack of rain and snow,” Coughlin said.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.